Funk Fest Orlando Event Information
April 27 @ 3:00 pm - April 28 @ 11:00 pm
Date: Friday April 27th and Saturday April 28th, 2018
Venue: Central Florida Fairgrounds
Friday Gates Open:5:00 PM
Fridays Show Starts:7:00 PM
Saturday Gates Open: 3:00 PM
Saturday Show Starts: 5:00 pm
Funk Fest Orlando event information is updated regularly. Check back daily for more information on tickets, artists, merchandise & more!
*Performing artists are subject to change.
Funk Fest Orlando Event Tickets
Click Here to purchase tickets now!
- Platinum VIP Tickets (2-Day $375.00/ 1-Day $200.00): These tickets are in the first three rows. Each ticket includes a reserved chair at a table directly in front of the stage plus 1 free meal ticket and 2 free drinks. Tables seat eight (8) people. VIP area has bar, restrooms and food vendors specifically servicing VIP ticket holders. One seat per ticket.
- Gold VIP Tickets 2-Day $275.00/1-Day $150.00): Each ticket includes a reserved chair at a table directly in front of the stage. Tables seat eight (8) people. VIP area has bar, restrooms and food vendors specifically servicing VIP ticket holders. One seat per ticket.
- Preferred Silver Reserved Tickets 2-Day $160.00/ 1-Day $90.00: Reserved theater style seating directly behind the VIP area. Chairs will be provided, but no tables. One seat per ticket.
- PreferredBronze Reserved Tickets 2-Day $140.00/ 1-Day $80.00: Reserved theater style seating directly behind the VIP area. Chairs will be provided, but no tables. One seat per ticket.
- General Admission Tickets 2-Day $75.00/1-Day $45.00: First-come, first-served. May bring lawn chairs or standing room only is allowed
Call Xorbia Tickets to charge by phone – 1-877-350-7404.
For ticketing issues or questions, please contact email@example.com
VIP, Preferred and General Admission Tickets available online, by phone and at the following ticket outlets:
Suite City- 7840 W Colonial Dr., Orlando Florida
THIS EVENT IS HELD RAIN OR SHINE. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.
In the event rain is in the forecast, patrons may bring regular-sized umbrellas and ponchos. The umbrellas may not be used unless it is raining.
The following items are NOT permitted inside the venue: tents, grills, golf umbrellas, video recorders, outside food and/or beverage, bags larger than 12 x 12, pets (unless serving as an aid to disabled persons)
See our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.