Funk Fest Orlando Event Information
April 26 - April 27
Date: Friday, April 26th and Saturday, April 27th, 2019
Venue: Central Florida Fairgrounds
Friday Gates Open:4:00 PM
Fridays Show Starts:7:00 PM
Saturday Gates Open: 2:00 PM
Saturday Show Starts: 4:00 pm
Funk Fest Orlando event information is updated regularly. Check back daily for more information on tickets, artists, merchandise & more!
Doug E Fresh
*Performing artists are subject to change.
Funk Fest Orlando Event Tickets
- Platinum VIP Tickets (2-Day $415.00/ 1-Day $225.00): These tickets are in the first three rows. Each ticket includes a reserved chair at a table directly in front of the stage plus 2 free drinks. Tables seat eight (8) people. VIP area has bar, restrooms and food vendors specifically servicing VIP ticket holders. One seat per ticket.
- Gold VIP Tickets 2-Day $315.00/1-Day $175.00): Each ticket includes a reserved chair at a table directly in front of the stage. Tables seat eight (8) people. VIP area has bar, restrooms and food vendors specifically servicing VIP ticket holders. One seat per ticket.
- Preferred Silver Reserved Tickets 2-Day $190.00/ 1-Day $115.00: Reserved theater style seating directly behind the VIP area. Chairs will be provided, but no tables. One seat per ticket.
- PreferredBronze Reserved Tickets 2-Day $170.00/ 1-Day $95.00: Reserved theater style seating directly behind the VIP area. Chairs will be provided, but no tables. One seat per ticket.
- General Admission Tickets 2-Day $90.00/1-Day $50.00: First-come, first-served. May bring lawn chairs or standing room only is allowed
YOU UNCONDITIONALLY UNDERSTAND THAT ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. THERE WILL BE NO TICKET REFUNDS AND/OR TICKET EXCHANGES. THE EVENT IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT. IF THE EVENT IS CANCELLED IN WHOLE OR IN PART DUE TO A FORCE MAJEURE EVENT, YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND. A Force Majeure Event includes severe weather threatening the safety of event attendees or similar contingency, among other occurrences beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, venue and all presenting parties. You further understand that the names of any artist, act or performer contained in any promotional materials for this event is intended for informational purposes only, and does not, in any way, represent the importance or headline status of any single artist, act or performer and is subject to change without notice. Use of your ticket for admission is contingent upon your voluntary assumption of the risk and danger that may result from, or be incidental to, your presence at the event.
To charge by phone contact Etix-800-514-3849
For ticketing issues or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
VIP, Preferred and General Admission Tickets available online, by phone and at the following ticket outlets:
Suite City- 7840 W Colonial Dr., Orlando Florida
THIS EVENT IS HELD RAIN OR SHINE. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.
In the event rain is in the forecast, patrons may bring regular-sized umbrellas and ponchos. The umbrellas may not be used unless it is raining.
The following items are NOT permitted inside the venue: tents, grills, golf umbrellas, video recorders, outside food and/or beverage, bags larger than 12 x 12, pets (unless serving as an aid to disabled persons)
See our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.